Saturday, June 15, 2013

Get Well Soon...

 My friend Susan broke her foot the other day and I wanted to make her a card.  I saw this little foot cast card on Pinterest when I was researching a card to make for my sister when her knee was operated on.  I saved this one because it was so cute.

I decided to make it for Susan.  She's so "girly" that I wanted it in some neat, soft colors.  I used Calypso Coral for the card, layered with white, then layered with Coral again, then topped with white. For the foot/ankle, I used the old retired Stocking punch and punched a cast out of Blushing Bride.  Of course the cast couldn't be white!!! It had to look girly.  I embossed it using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I did line the cast with white like the cotton batting doctors use.  Of course, I had to put polish on the toes!!  Susan's girly.  Ha!

The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

I hope she likes it.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.  Heal quickly, Susan!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.