Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christmas Tree Fold-up....

In my last entry, I promised to show you a Christmas card I made using that same fold.  Here is the front of the card.  I used the tree and die from the Scentsational Season Bundle.  I am having a ball playing with the stamps and dies in this bundle!  For the front of the card, also added some of the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the tree.  Love that sparkle!

This card is made from Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive cardstock and the designer paper is last year's paper (retired).  The sentiment on front is from the Occasions Alphabet set.
Here is the inside of the card.  Instead of bats like I had on the Halloween card, I put trees to stand up when the card was opened.
And here it is sort of laying out open so you can see how it folds up.  See my entry for September 3 to see how to cut and fold this card.
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Leave me a comment, OK?
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I missed the first one. I will be sure to give this a try with my stamp club ladies. We love fun fold cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.