Saturday, May 26, 2012

Squares and scalloped squares

The two cards I'm sharing today were made using the 1-1/4" square punch and the scalloped square punch.  For the first card, I used Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches designer paper, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight card stock.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  The card itself is  4-1/4" x 4-1/4". 
 Here is a card made by the same layout with some delicious designer paper my friend Judy brought over to play with.  I used Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler for this card.
This is a layout that can be used in any color scheme, for any occasion.  Just change the sentiment!

Thanks for stopping in today!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.