Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No excuse!

I have no excuse for being gone from my blog so long!  What can I say--I've been stamping!  Well, that's not ALL I've been doing.  We did celebrate Jessica's birthday and I'll be sharing her birthday card with you.  The kids and I also did some wall art that I'll share with you later, too. And last week all week I had a terrible cold and just wished the world away!  But now I'm feeling better.   

 Today I want to share a "telescoping" card with you--at least that's what some call it.  This one is cut using the new Stampin' Up Labels Collection dies. 
 Here is another shot of it all folded out or open.  Isn't this neat!  The back page is cut with one size die, the middle page with one smaller and the front cut with one yet smaller--so three descending sizes of dies are used.  The card is Tempting Turquoise and the front is Daffodil Delight.  I used Big Top Birthday designer paper for the middle.
The stamp set used for the images is the Everybunny set.  I just LOVE the cute bunnies on this one!  RThe sentiment is from the Blessings from Heaven set.  

This is a fun card.  You can make it with descending hearts, squares, triangles, anything.  Give it a try!!
Thanks for hanging in there with me and sticking with my blog!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.