Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Here is a quick, sunny card that you can make for almost any occasion and in almost any color.  I used Daffodil Delight for my flowers.  They are from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  What a fun set that is!! There are three flowers in the set and all are GREAT ones.

  Anyway, I stamped four of the flowers on the white front of the card.  I stamped another flower on a separate piece of cardstock, so I could punch it out using the Blossom punch.  I stamped 5 centers (also in the Mixed Bunch set)  using Tangerine Tango ink and punched 4 of them using the 3/4" circle punch and one out using the 1" circle punch.  I glued the 4 smaller centers on the card front and I popped up this larger center on my punched flower using dimensionals.  I also popped up the flower when I attached it to the card.  I did punch our another flower from Wild Wasabi cardstock and cut off some of the petals, so it gives the appearance of leaves behind the flower. 

The sentiment is from the Uppsy Daisy stamp set.
I can also picture this one done with purple or pink but haven't had time to make those yet. 
Enjoy!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.