Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jessica's birthday...

I promised to share Jessica's birthday card I made for her.  She loves "cut out" cards like this, so I decided since she was turning 11 this year, I'd make the front an 11.  I layered it on some striped designer paper to cover up the inside, and make the 11 stand out.
 Here it is sort of opened up.  The front is attached to the back and the striped paper is glued inside at the fold.  I used Elegant Eggplant for the card.  Jessica LOVES purple.
 And inside is the stamp that I thouht was perfect for her this year, "On a scale of 1 to 10, you're an 11."  It's from the Perfect Words Hostess set.  Isn't that perfect for a girl turning 11.  She loved it.  Of course she loved the money I put in the card, too. Ha.
And I just had to add a picture of the pretty birthday girl!  Isn't she lovely! She's such a delight to me.  I just don't get to see her enough now that she's growing up!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.