Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Heading Photo...

I haven't had time to photo a pile of card for my heading picture, so I decided to add today's card as the heading shot. After all, it IS almost Valentines Day. 

This card is a simple one to make but folks always like this fold.  Start with a 4.5" x 11
 piece of Always Artichoke cardstock and fold it in half (at 5.5").  Then score and fold the front at 2.75" and fold it "half-way back" and that gives you the front.  I layered striped Rose Red DSP on the half of the front that folds back. 

I cut a "doily" using the Perfect Pennants die and layered a heart stamped with the boy and girl from the Take It To Heart Stamp set.  This is stamped in Melon Mambo. 
Here is how the card would look opened up.  For the inside, I used 5 stamps from the P.S. I Love You stamp set (Occasions mini).  This set is one that I will keep for years because of all the great stamps in the set (15 in all!!).  The images and sentiments are stamped with Artichoke and Melon Mambo inks.
We made this card in my January classes and I think the ladies liked it.  I hope you do, too!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.