Thursday, November 3, 2011

Green Pear....

Here is a card I created recently using the hostess set, Faith in Nature.  Everyone seems to love this set.  I used the pink and green designer paper from the Letters to Santa pack.  Yes, honest, it does have this pink and green paper in it.  I couldn't see it on a Christmas card, but could on this one.
Here is the pear.  I colored it green---yes, all the pears I've been making pear preserves from have been green, not yellow.  This card is Lucky Limeade and I used Blushing Bride with it.
You can see here that I embossed the background pink using the Houndstooth embossing folder.  Love that new one!
Thanks for checking out my blog today.  See you soon!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card. Everything about it. The color combo, the layering details, even the cute bow. Nice job.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.