Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day of Gratitude Again....

Today I'm sharing another card I made using the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  this card is made using More Mustard, layered with Soft Suede.  I ran the suede through the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I punched a long piece of Cajun Craze with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to put down the left side of this card. 
I told you on my November 2 entry how to make this medallion.   Go back to that entry to see how.
I embossed the sentiment in white for the bottom of this card. on Pear Pizzazz, then punched it with the Wide Oval Punch.  I layered it on a Decorative Label punch from mustard cardstock.

I think this one will be a hit!  See you soon, I hope!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.