Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Here is one more Halloween card I what to share.  Yes, I used some of the same bats, owls and sentiments on these, and just varied the layouts.  This one is Cajun Crazy, Black and Old Olive.  I think I've given details on the parts of the card on other previous entries.
Here is a close-up of the owl.
Just had to show you this one last Halloween card on Halloween day.  I hate to think it's over until next year!!  OK, now on to fall.  I'll be showing fall cards in the next few days.
Thanks for visiting my blog!!   Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable, why is that owl just so dang cute? i love the bats too!! Great details on your spooky card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.