Saturday, September 3, 2011

Card from Judy...

You've heard the saying, "the brain is the second thing to go and I forget the first one," right?  Well, last night my friend Judy said I had not posted her card to Frank and me on my blog and I insisted I had done so.  But I came home and looked and remembered that I had taken this picture of it and didn't like the sun shining on the table and had intended to take another shot and then share the card.  Well, the brain went and I forgot to take that picture and add it to my blog!!  So sorry, Judy, because yours was the first handmade card we got and we loved it!!
OK, so today I took another shot---in fact, several shots because it's a "two part" card.  Here is the card as it came out of the envelope. 
 Then you pull out the center (see the bow under the snap in picture above and then on the separate card below).  That "inner card" just slides inside the cover.
 And that inside part opens up to hold the sentiment inside of it.  Isn't this the coolest design and what beautiful colors, too.  I'm sorry I failed to take the picture over and include it the other day. 
 While I'm sharing cards by Judy, here is a card that she and I made (we each made a card) the other day when we were playing.  She designed this one.  It uses the Fabulous Florets set from the Summer Mini which was also included in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  I love this set.  Judy did a great job of planing the layout for this one. 
Great to have you stop by today!  See you again!   Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a tutorial on how Judy made her beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.