Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's party!

No, hubby isn't being released from the hospital yet!  I wish we could be partying about that.  But this card is great for a birthday party, complete with party hats.  And best of all, it shows another way to use the Petite Pennant Builder punch and Pennant Builder stamp set--for the party hat.  I stamped the pompoms from the set and punched them with the flower-like punch in the  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  The card itself is Real Red and I embossed a piece of white with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  The striped paper is from the Just Add Cake collection. 
 Here is a close-up of the hats.  I stamped "wish big" from the same set and then punched it with the Jewelry Tag punch.  It's not hung on like a tag, but just stuck under the party hat.
The sentiment on this card is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  That's one you will see me using alot because it has alot of great sentiments in it.
I appreciate your continued prayers for my husband as he heals.  Keep coming by to visit, OK!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.