Friday, July 22, 2011

Three Little Duckies.....

For many of you, this card will be familiar.  I saw it in some pictures that were shared from Convention.  It was posted on one of the Stampin' Up! bulletin boards.  I loved it and just purchased this new set and just had to make one, with minor changes.  For my local customers, this will be a new card for you, so I hope those of you who attended convention or saw the pictures will bear with me.  

The little duckie, of course, is from the new Easy Events stamp set.  I cut my sentiments under each image separately so that I could use the images without the sentiments if I want to.  I oftentimes do that on my stamps.  I know I will be using this little duckie often!

The card for this one is the new Pool Party color.  The dotted paper is from the 2011-2013 In Color Patterns Stack in Calypso Coral.  You KNOW I love the patterns stacks!!  They are so easy to work with. 
I used Lucky Limeade for the bottom border, punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I love how it looks like eyelet lace.  And I tied Bakers twine in white around this one.  The sentiment is from the new Friendly Phrases set. 

I can see the end of our house remodeling in sight and hopefully will be back to designing cards soon!! I've really missed having time to be creative!!  Glad I saw this one I could copy to share with you today.  And if you didn't see it on the board at Convention, well, I hope you like mine.

Thanks for stopping in! Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I think I have a new set to add to my ever-growing wish list now. Such a sweet baby card and I love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! This is just the best set ever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.