Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tiny Cup...

 I shared this layout with you back in March, but with different colors and stamps.  I just love this layout!!

This card is done in Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, and Not Quite Navy.  I matched the designer paper (non-SU).    I just love this little cup from Tiny Cup and it's always nice to put a "HELLO" on the front of  a card.
 Here is my sentiment.  That's the Scallop Oval in Not Quite Navy, the large oval in Tangerine, and HELLO is on Baja Breeze cut with the end of the Decoratie Label punch.  I think I've shown that tip before.
 For the cups, I stamped all three separately, cut them out and fixed the rim so they fit one inside the other, like stacked cups really do. 

We all need cards to send just to say hello and this one fits the bill!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. 
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.