Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three for the price of one!

Today I am sharing 3 cards with you.  They are the same layout, but open differently and are different sizes.  So you get three for the price of one. 

This first one is a small card, about 3.5" x 2.5".  My friend Judy gave me the template and we made cards by it one day when we were playing.    I used Stampin' Up! cardstock in Rose Red, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette  for this one and none SU designer paper.
 Inside there is a pocket which holds a little card that pulls out.  I used the new Blossom \Bouquet Triple Layer Punch for the flowers.  The top one gives you something by which to pull out the middle.
 Then I decided I wanted to make my own template to make a full-sized card.  Here is that one.  Again Olive and Rose Red and Pink Pirouette were used.   I used a plate or lid or something to cut the half circle (I forget what).  You can use anything to make a half circle for the sides on this one.
This one has alittle more inside because it's a bigger card and there's more room.  I used the Decorative Label punch topped with the Curly Label punch for the sentiment.  That quote is from the For All You Do set.
 Here is a close-up of that label and sentiment.
And finally, I decided why do we need to pull out that center.   So I made this one.  For it, you have to untie the ribbon, but no matter.  This card uses the Tangerine Tango cardstock for it.
 Inside I decided I wanted a sentiment but also room to sign it, so I made two areas for that.
                                     
 I used the Decorative Label punch for the backing and the Wide Oval punch in whtie for the sentiment.
There's plenty of room here for you to sign your name. 

Hope you like these three.  Come back soon, OK?
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.