Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer pinwheels.....

Hi!  It's good to be back to my blog again, after being away a week.  No, I haven't completed the home renovations--they'll be gong on until mid-July.  But I am taking a minute today to post a card I made.  This one features a summer pinwheel.  If you've seen the new Stampin' Up! catalog, you know that there is now a stamp set with a pinwheel in it.  But I made this one using designer paper.
I made the pinwheel by starting with a 2.5" square.  I cut in from each corner most of the way (but not all the way) toward the center.  Then I folded those 4 corners in and glued them before putting a brad in the center.  I used a toothpick for the pinwheel "handle".
Here it the ribbon I ran across the striped designer paper to add more color.  The designer paper is from the Build-a-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II pack.  (What a long name for a pack of paper!!)

I hope you like this little summer card.   Thanks for being patient with me during my house renovations when I'm not posting very often.  I will return to regular posting when all this is over!        
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.