Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flowers and Happy Greetings...

I am still having fun using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch to make flowers.  This card is full of them!!  I tried to make several different flowers using Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight colors.
                          
 Here are some close-ups of the flowers.  I punched all three "choices" on the punch in all three colors, so I could build the flowers any way I wanted.  Talk about fun!!  I had a pile of pieces punched and just played with them to find good combinations.  I figure there are dozens of combinations you can make with the layers.
 Here are two more of the flowers. 
 The sentiment is a bunch of layers, too. I used the Decorative Label punch in Daffodil and Cherry for the back of it.  I them punched a layer in Pumpkin Pie using the Curly Label.  The top layer is the Wide Oval in White.  I used the new set, Happy Greetings, from the Summer Mimi for the sentiment.  Love that one!!  I sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler, too. 

Yes, I think this is a happy card and a fun one to put together. 

If you don't have the Triple Layer punch and love flowers, you need to order it!! It's just fun to see what you can make using it!!

Thanks for visiting my blog again today!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.