Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bold Blossoms....

Here is a card I made recently using the Bold Blossoms and Perfect Punches stamp sets.  I tried another way to make flowers using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch, too, on this one. 

This card is Tempting Turquoise with a Daffodil Delight striped designer paper from the Patterns Designer Paper Stack in Brights.  I used Real Red on this card, too. 
 Here is a close-up of the sentiment on the card.  I stamped it with Tempting Turquoise and colored in "Friend" with Real Red.
It's hard to see it, but I have Red and Yellow ribbons sticking out from under the flower panel.  I wish I had done them all in Real Red, but oh, well.....  They show up good in real life.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  See you again soon.
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.