Monday, March 14, 2011

Two more twisted easel cards.....

I don't think I've shared this little love bug with you.  I made this one for Jessica's Valentine.  She just loved him.  I saw him on Creations on Paper blog and fell in love with him.  He wasn't on a card, but I knew he'd be perfect for an easel card.
I gave you the directions for an easel card yesterday so I'll tell you want punches I used to create the cute love bug:
Back--1-3/4" circle
Belly--Large and small oval punches
Arms and Legs--small oval punch
Feet--1/2" circle punch
Mouth (top and bottom)--3/4"x15/16" oval punch carried over from Holiday mini
Tongue--3/4" circle punch (I think)
Eye balls--3/4" circle punch
Eye --1/4" circle punch
Top of head--small oval punch
Antenna--large oval punch
ends of antenna--1/4" circle punch
I hope you can figure him out and make one yourself!

Here is the inside of the card:
I used the Red glimmer cardstock for the hearts.

Here is another card I made for Valentines in the same easel layout.

And here is the inside:

I made this one for my friend Judy's husband to give her for Valentines Day. 

See there are so many ways to use this twisted easel card.  Enjoy!!!   Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura, not only is your bug FABULOUS but that card is over the top awesome. Love that fold, have never tried it and all your papers and trips are perfect, such a beautiful, well thought out piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.