Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick Day card....

Today I wanted to share with you another St. Patrick's Day card I made recently.  The card itself is Wild Wasabi green with a layer of Certainly Celery on that.  This one uses the mug from the Cheers to You stamp set and the shamrock from the So Happy for You Sale-a-bration set, stamped in Wasabi on the Celery cardstock.   I colored the mugs with my So Saffrom marker, so look like "beer" in the glass.  I  colored the "foam" on top with my white gel pen. 
For the tag, I punched with the Decoration Label Punch from Wasabi, from Celery using the Curly Label punch, from So Saffron using the 1-3/8" circle punch, and finally from white with the lLarge Oval Punch.  I stamped the Happy St. Patrick's Day using Wasabi ink.  The ribbon is Certainly Celery. 
His one will go to my son, whose middle name is Patrick!   Have a great day and don't party too hardy!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Perfect St. Patty's Day card! Such a fun design and I really like how you matted those punches. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.