Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sew Suite

Today's card uses the Sew suite set again.  I've shown you several cards using this set.  Since sewing used to be my passion before I found stamping, I'm kind of partial to this set.  I think there are so many ways to use it.

For this one, I decided to tilt the top layer a bit, just give the card some interest.  The designer paper is from the Springtime Vintage collection.  It's so nice and delicate.  I used Always Artichoke for the card itself. 
                            
 The ribbon is the Rose Red 1/2" seam binding ribbon---also ver delicate.  The sentiment, shown below, is another stamp that I had Stampin' Up! personalize for me.  It probably should have read, "Fit in some time for me!"  I debated back and forth about it.  Oh, well, the recipient will know what I mean!!
Tomorrow I'll show you another card using this same layout.  Come back then!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is darling! I love the tilted panel and all of your beautiful details. That sentiment is adorable, too. Such a fun way to showcase this set! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.