Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Petal Pizzazz.....

Today I wanted to show you a card we made in my class this week which uses the Petal Pizzazz.  Did I say I LOVE this set??  I do!

The card is Pear Pizzazz and I used designer paper from Sunny Garden on it.  What happy paper that is!

I stamped one of the flowers from the Petal Pizzazz set in Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, and Poppy Parade. I punched them out with the Scallop Circle punch.   The leaves are from the same set and are stamped in Pear Pizzazz.
                      
For the center, I used the Scallop Circles #2 to cut the Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped "Hello, You" from the Hello You set in Poppy Parade.
Here is a close up of the flowers and sentiment.  I put a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of each flower.  I think this makes a happy card, suitable for almost any occasion.

Last August I made this card (below) using designer paper that has now retired.
I love the colors in it, too---Tempting Turquoises, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red.  I didn't get to demo this card before the designer paper retired.  I show it to you because it demonstrates that you can use almost any colors for this card!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this set. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, can you tell me the names of the designer paper you used for these cards please?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.