Monday, February 21, 2011

Slice of life....

Since I have this sample as my blog heading right now, I thought I'd share the whole card with you.  I love the colors on this one.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the card itself, and layered Not Quite Navy behind the striped DSP from the Springtime Vintage collection from the Occasions Mini.  There are some really GREAT colors and patterns in that collection of papers. 
I stamped the image from the Slice of Life hostess set (also in the Occasions Mini).  I colored it in with markers.  The word "Friends" is from the Just Believe stamp set.

The center shape is cut 3" square and I sliced off each corner and layered it onto Not Quite Navy CS.  I think this is a neat card---I'll be making more of these to send to friends. 

Thanks for stopping by today!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I can't believe that paper is in the Springtime collection!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.