Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Key to my Heart....

OK, I'm alittle disappointed there are no comments on my little dragon.  You KNOW he's a doll.  SO, here is another Valentine for you today.  I have several more to share, so I hope you are not bored with Valentines.  Next to Christmas, it's the next single event with so many cards to make and send.  I put all mine in the mail to family and friends today.

This one uses the largest heart on the Heart to Heart punch to punch out the largest and smallest hearts.  They are glued to the center of circles and then raised the circles with dimensionals. 
                                             
Here is a close-up of the hearts and circles.  You will notice that some of the hearts are punched from the Red Glimmer cardstock in the Occasions Mini.  I just LOVE that cardstock!!
I used the Framed Tulips embossing folder around the outside of the pink layer of the card.  That color is Mambo Melon and the card itself is Tango Tangerine.  I stamped "Key to my Heart" from the You're a Gem stamp set, also in the Occasions mini. 
I hope you like this one.  I think it's a hit!!    Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.