Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally!!!

If you've been reading my blog for long, you will see today that I have FINALLY figured out how to get the blog heading like it SHOULD be and delete all that white space I had under the heading.  I am thrilled, to say the least!  It's hard to be a fairly illiterate computer user and to have to struggle so when designing blogs, posting, etc.  I'm about 10 to 20 years too old to have "grown up with" this computer stuff.  I REFUSED to hire someone to design my blog heading for me, but I was almost there!  Anyway, I hope I can improve the picture, but for now, I'm just glad it is alittle like others' blogs!!
Smiles (and I mean big ones!), Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.