Friday, December 24, 2010

Folded Tree....

Here is a card I sent to some of our friends.  (I make several card designs each year because I get bored making 140 ro 150 cards just alike.)  Anyway, I decided early on that I was going to make alot of this one, so I started them in August.

The card itself is Wild Wasabi (yes, I do use that green alot) and it is layered with the Patterns DSP Stack in the dots.  he tree is cut using the Scalloped Circle die from the Patterns DSP Stack stripe sheet.  I cut the circle in half and then folded it 4 times to form the tree. 
The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.

I put Pearls Jewels on the tree. They really dress the tree up.  These stand out a lot so I tried not to mail many of these, but to use them on cards I can hand-deliver. 

I hope the receipents liked this one!   Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.