Friday, December 17, 2010

Dasher....

You know, I was thinking I haven't posted a card using Dasher all winter.  I used him last year alot for my Christmas cards.  Then I got to checking and realized that Dasher is a retired stamp!  How sad!  I usually don't demonstrate in class nor post cards with retired stamps but I have on occasion.  So I'll post this card.
This one is the same layout I posted yesterday--card, matting and top layer using the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  Again I put the sentiment in the lower right hand corner and the image in a matted circle.  But look how different this one is!  I used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla for this one. 

There's no limit to what you could do with this layout--any sentiment and any image.  Go try it yourself!
Smiles, Laura

Ed.note:  Thanks to Jennifer and Vicky for reminding me that Dasher is not retired!!  I just missed him in my catalog---I THOUGHT he was current but couldn't find him when I posted this.  Thanks, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Great Card!!! Good news..."Dasher"'s not retired in my catalogue.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.