Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Candy Wrapper treat....

One day last week, I showed you the candy wrappers we were making in class this month.  Well, here are some I made for my friends who are joining me for a Christmas lunch.  I wanted to have something to put at each place at the table.
 These little red boxes are made using the Candy Wrapper die from the Holiday Mini.  I just love this little box and keep thinking of things to put into it.
These are made from Real Red cardstock with a strip of designer paper wrapped around them.

I punched the snowflake using the Snowflake punch from white cardstock.  I ran the clear Tinsel Trim (Holiday mini) through a red button, around the snowflake and back through the button and then tied it off.  I love how that looks on the box!  I attached it to the box using a piece of Sticky Strip tape.

Inside I put two Almond Joy fun-size candies because my friends bring me such joy.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're happy, Laura! You've totally sold me on that die! Ha! It's too cute to resist and will be on my next order, which I'll probably key in tonight. The tinsel trim looks great . . . it brings the fun and festivity to anything it lands on!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.