Sunday, November 14, 2010

Great Friend....

Here is a card I made for my friend Linda's birthday.  We had a lunch last week celebrating her birthday along with two other of our friends.  It was so much fun to celebrate three girls' birthday at one luncheon!!  I used Sahara Sand for the card.  I stamped the butterfly from the Great Friend set in Marina Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz  And I backed each one with the same color cardstock.   Those are mounted on a piece of white cardstock that I embossed with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
                                   
Because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Stampin' Up! 1-1/4" striped ribbon, I just HAD to use it on this card in Marina Mist.  I put a a Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad in the center of the ribbon.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Greetings set in Pear Pizzazz.

I think Linda enjoyed this card.  It was fun to make!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.