Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a dear....

I hope I haven't posted this sample before.  Don't want to bore you.  I made this card last month, but we are doing it this month in class.  I just love this little deer--it's a dear! 
This card uses Baja Breeze and Soft Suede, two colors that have to be my favorites.  I use them alot.  I used Elegant Soiree background paper for the front of the card. 

The little deer and owl are from the Forest Friends set.  There is also a tree and a rabbit in that set and it is fun to play with.  I stamped Hi There from the Fundamental Phrases set.  I used my Word Window and Scalloped Border punches for the card, also. 

This card is good for men and children--always a challenge to find cards suitable for them.  And of course the layout can be used for other stamp sets and sentiments. 

See you another day!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.