Friday, August 27, 2010

More of Christmas....

The samples I'm sharing today is very easy to make so it's a good one to do if you have to make ALOT of Christmas cards. It uses the new Contempo Christmas stamp set. I used Cherry Cobbler for the base card on this one. The background is our new Jolly Holiday DSP. There are many lovely patterns in this set of paper! I cut the oval using the Big Shot and the Ovals die. Then I stamped Merry Christmas using the Cherry Cobbler ink. The "tree" is inked with Old Olive and then the pot for it is inked with the Cherry Cobbler marker. The ribbon is layered behind the designer paper on one side and left out on the other--the oval will hold it down. I tied it off with 1/4" grosgrain ribbon to add some interest.

Thanks for stopping by today. Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. I love stopping by your blog - you have great inspiration and I don't really comment so today I decided to "fix" that! Also - we just dropped our 15 YO DD off at The Outdoor Academy at Eagles Nest in Pisgah Forest - so for the next four months she's gonna be your neighbor -
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment this time, Andrea. I love the fact that you visit my blog! I hope your daughter enjoys her time at Eagles Nest. The time she's here will be a BEAUTIFUL time to visit this area---fall is LOVELY here!! Smiles, Laura

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.