Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hand Soap Holders

Have you seen these little holders somewhere else? If not, I thought I'd share them with you. The pattern for this little holder for waterless hand soaps from Bath and Body Works was first shared by Erica Cerwin. She showed Halloween ones on her blog. I modified the instructions a bit to make the box sturdier. I plan to teach this at my stamp club's September meetings, but wanted to show you here. Below is the front of the box. I decorated it using the For All You Do stamp set. I think what you call the technique I used on the top flower "kissing". I stamped the flower in Daffodil Delight ink and then rolled the edge of it around on Poppy Parade.

Here is a side view. And also a view of the inside.
I'll be posting the instructions later, after I teach this at club. I carry these little hand clearners in my purse all the time and could not resist ordering a bunch of them. I plan to make some to give out at little hostess gifts when we go to dinner with friends, too.
I decided the box needed a catch so I cut a circle Velcro closure in half to add at the bottom.
Thanks for visiting today. Come back often! Smiles, Laura
Supplies used:
Stamp set: For All You Do
CS: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Popppy Parade
Accessories: Sunny Garden DSP, Large Oval, Gold Brads

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.