Monday, May 24, 2010

July 4th is coming up....

Before you know it, we will be celebrating the July 4th holiday!  I love this time of year.  I would not miss the fireworks in our town each year.  We have wonderful fireworks to be such a small community!  I had to purchase the July Fourth stamp set in the new Summer Mini!  This card was made using it and the Red, White and Blue jumbo wheel. 
Yes, I know, I didn't get the Happy 4th of July stamp completely level, but I loved how it looked with the star and the three colors of ribbon anyway, so I had to show this one to you.  I will share more with this set later.  My class in June will be using it for one of our samples, so I'm working on more.

So come back soon and watch more more using this set!  Thanks for viewing today!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.