Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Fish...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog today. I wanted to show you one last Valentine before Sunday (Valentine's Day). I think I’ve shown you most of the others I’ve made. Seems like I've been postsing them a long time--but then I do love Valentine's Day. First I’ll show you my fish card we are making in class this month. This one is a cute card to send to anyone for almost any occasion. Kids especially will love it. The bodies of the fish are made with the ornament punch. I know, I know, it’s retired but I’m HOPING SU will have it in the next big catalog and besides, a lot of you own it already. OK, on to the Valentine card. So I was thinking how cute these little guys would be in pink and red, so I made this card. Don’t you love them as a Valentine? I sent this one to Jessica as her Valentine from me. I hope she likes it!! Thanks for stopping by!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.