Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Subtle Difference....

This first card is one I made for a Christmas in August swap I am participating in. I'm not sure if you can tell it, but the ornament if covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I used the two way glue pen to adher it. The sets used on this card are Tree Trimmings and Christmas Greetings. The colors are Taken with Teal and Sahara Sand. The designer paper used is Holiday Lounge. I hope the swap participants like it. Then I decided to use some of the darker sheets from the Holiday Lounge paper on one and I added another ornament. I think I liked this even better, but of course all my swaps were in the mail already. I guess any time you keep working on a card, you will always find ways to change and sometime improve it. Thanks for looking!! Smiles, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.