Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebreate July 4th with Uncle Sam...

I've shared this little Uncle Sam I made with several yahoo groups (some other demonstators have even made variations of him) but I haven't shared him on my blog, so I decided to do so for the July 4th weekend. He's made using the Top Note die (several colors of CS) and several punches. I asked around, thinking surely someone else had made one, but none turned up so I had to make one myself! I love how he turned out. I made this fellow, attached him to Blue CS and put him on a little white bag, for a cute July 4th "treat bag". I sent that one to SU! Hope you all have a happy 4th of July! I'm heading to my sisters, so you'll hear from me Thursday! Be safe!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.