Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Floating Re-Inker technique...

When I first started playing with this technique, I stamped and embossed a BUNCH of these lilies and colored them in with all sorts of combinations of reinkers. Some reinker had dried in little painter trays on my desk and who knew what color they were?!? Anyway, I used them and got some lovely lilies colored. I had to use two of them on this card. The card is Orchid Opulence with Lavender Lace on it.
I am including a close-up shot of the lilies. Oh, look at that Helen Keller quote stamp. That is also a SU stamp--but one I had made myself, like you have an address stamp made. I love that quote! Thanks for stopping in today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.